Friday, August 16, 2013

Customs and Lost and Found

I've been getting a LOT of custom requests lately!  Here's a peek at some of the things keeping me busy!

New Amy Butler quilt top complete! This one may be for my shop! #amybutler @etsy
An Amy Butler baby quilt for a new little girl due this fall

Custom order farm baby quilt with cow minky backing for @alisonhonea done!
A farm-themed baby quilt with cow minky backing for another little one due soon!

Liberty quilt top for @saraerose done! #nofilter
A fall-hued Liberty quilt for my sweet friend Sara Rose, the photographer with a quilt addiction! :)

A queen size patchwork quilt with over 30 fabrics!  This one was so much fun to lay out!

I also found a "lost" project!  This one has been done for about 2 years and was put away in my closet.  I recently had to pull it out because I needed all the pins I used to baste it.  I guess I should quilt it one of these days.....

Need Advice!!!
Here's a less wrinkled view of the finished top.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

You're so clever! I'm so pleased for you that your quilting business is doing so well. I look at your beautiful, prolific sewing & dream that that could be me one day. Currently with two small ones under foot that seems unrealistic but I'll keep dreaming! PS my favourite is the last quilt: love the colours & the Arabic architecture border. What is it? x

Amira@littlemushroomcap said...

You definitely should quilt that quilt you found! Its beautiful.. so as the other quilts!

Amira @ http://littlemushroomcap.blogspot.com

Leigh Anne said...

You NEED to quilt that 'lost' project. The borders are phenomenal!!

I can totally see that fall Liberty quilt in a fall photo session :)

tealeafquilts said...

Very nice and much more fun that law! Do you also quilt them?

Marcia R said...

Love the first one. Makes me wanna go out and buy her old lines. The UFO you Must quilt! It's gorgeous. That's one of the first lines of fabric that caught my eye when I started quilting. Oh, and it's funny, I've seen some of these that you've posted on Instagram lately, and I've thought "those don't seem like her colors"...now I understand!

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

Gorgeous quilts! I especially love your found top :)

Rachel at Stitched in Color said...

Look at you! So much fun stuff happening. Ditto to all the comments on tackling that Peeps quilt. It looks neat. I really liked the image of the queen quilt with all those fabrics. Yum!

Jennifer Mathis of Ellison Lane said...

Oh I LOVE that last castle peeps quilt. So pretty!

Shiela said...

I love your use of color, I love to quilt in color, orange is my favorite, just came back from camp, and everything I made had orange in it, the color ales me happy9

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...